I was at my mom's house today and while I was sewing, Audrey was getting pampered by Grandma. I walked in the kitchen to find my mom painting Audrey's fingernails and Audrey sitting there like she'd had her nails painted 1,000 times before, which by the way, she hasn't. This would be the first time. She stood up and blew on them to make sure they were dry and then after posing for us, went off to play.
Before we left, she found some clip on earrings in the toy closet and with those on and her nails painted, she suddenly looked all grown up. Ahh, time flies by way too fast!


Does this make you feel better, Ashley? Just a little?
3 comments:
No because you waited until she was 20 months old. Brielle had her toes painted at 2 weeks! Somebody save us! She looks super cute though. And I notice she has pants on. And this morning when I was getting Brie dressed she asked for lipstick. Wes is just slightly freaking out about the day she discovers boys.
She is just too precious!
Since time flies, how about another one? =) Hee hee hee hee, could NOT resist!!!
Post a Comment