Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Treat For Me

For my latest project, I ventured into the world of bags. I have been dying to make something with my new sewing machine and so I thought I would make myself a bag for church. I teach the 9 year olds so I needed something to carry all the things I need to teach the lesson. I'm so excited with the way it turned out! I loooove the fabric and will be curious to see how much the bag can hold. That'll be the true test... :)

7 comments:

ashley said...

it turned out way cute. You could go into business and make a fortune!

Britney said...

cute! I really neeed to learn to sew. My mother-in-law got me a sewing machine for christmas 4 years ago I think, and I've only used it once. I can't even remember how to get the thread on it!

Our Happy Family said...

That is really cute. I would order one if you were selling them. You really are very talented when it comes to making stuff. I got in the wrong line in heaven, when they were having us get our talents.

Britt said...

Darling. I also love the fabric. I love that you are just taking it up a notch with each sewing project. Can you please tailor me a suit for your next undertaking?

Jen Lloyd said...

I agree with everyone...very cute! Girl, you should sell these things! Do like Staci and set up a work blog and have people place orders!!! I know many people who would buy something like that!!!

Kerstin said...

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!!! I would make stuff to sell, but I'm so slow it would take months for people to get it! ha ha

Aneesa Bee said...

Kerstin,
CUTE! I would show pictures of my church bag, but it isn't cute. It is very functional, and I can fit all my stuff in it, but rather drab! I love your creativity! As usual! Thanks for showing!
aneesa