Tonight was another first in the life of Audrey. She had her first musical Christmas program at school and it turned out really cute. I was worried that she would just get up on the stage and cry (especially when she spotted her cheering section) or that she wouldn't even make it on the stage, period. And with good reason- as soon as I dropped her off at her classroom she broke down crying. Ok, let's be honest, screaming. A high pitched, everyone within 20 miles can hear me, shrill. Because that's how she rolls. This girl is
full. of. drama. Luckily, as soon as she got on the stage, she was back to herself. Singing, dancing, and having fun.
Singing about baby Jesus (and Audrey's pretending to rock him- 2nd one on the left)

Bustin' a move (3rd from left)

Clapping for a job well done.
Getting kisses from Uncle Justin.
And hugs from cousin Addison.
Audrey made this adorable sign for me. I love it!
We ended the evening with a stop at TCBY for frozen yogurt to celebrate with family. I wish I had my camera in the store because Audrey gave all the customers an encore of the Christmas Program. It was a great evening and I look forward to many more programs in the future. These things are quite fun when it's your own child on the stage! ha ha
4 comments:
She is so cute! I'm sure that was so much fun and such a memory!
that is impressive for her age. Way to go!!
YEAH! They make the BEST gifts at KDO!
She is adorable! I loved your christmas card. Congrats on the upcoming baby!!! I am excited for you, and I hope that you feel 100% better soon. :)
Post a Comment