Tuesday, August 10, 2010

REWIND: That's My Girl

I have been looking through all my pictures and I realized that I am way behind on documenting the events in our life the past few months. True, I just had a baby but I realized I haven't even posted about her birth. So, in an effort to catch up I'll be posting some REWIND's so I can hopefully record some of the funnier, more important events that I don't want to forget.

My current REWIND is from Audrey's spring preschool program. I couldn't go because I was on bed rest so my family very graciously stepped up and took her for me. My sister captured the program on camera while Brett had the video recorder going. If I can figure out how to upload from the video camera, I will have to post a video because she was by far the most enthusiastic, animated singer in her class. After they got home that night, my crying from having to miss the program was replaced by crying from laughing so hard. But I do believe this picture says it all.



While the older children are singing their songs, Audrey's class is supposed to be sitting quietly. Audrey, however, decides that was the best time to stand up and flash the entire crowd. You can actually hear people on the video laughing and it looks like the 4 year old's teacher thought it was pretty funny, too.

That's my girl.

No comments: