Last week was an eventful week for Audrey. After 3 years of shaking her boo-tay around our house, she is finally going to get some professional help- and she couldn't be more excited.
She's been taking gymnastics for a year but we've decided to add dance to her schedule as well. Naturally, tap is her favorite.
Audrey also started preschool.The school where she went to last year ended their program, so we are at a new school. I wasn't sure how she would handle a new school and new teachers but she walked right in her class without any problems. It may have helped that they had a dress up corner. In Audrey's mind, any place that has dress ups is a-okay. While I miss Audrey when she is gone, Emily and I manage to find things to do. Shopping, groceries, lunch with friends, sitting around making baby noises- we somehow stay busy. But by 2:30 pm, we sure are ready to have Audrey back home with us.


1 comment:
can't IMAGINE where she got that boo-tay shaking gene from. hehhehe
Post a Comment