Day 5 we headed back to the Magic Kingdom. We had reservations to eat breakfast at Cinderella's castle and I don't know who was more excited- me or Audrey. I remember wishing as a kid that I could go in Cinderella's castle but my parents always told me that you couldn't. I don't know if that was true or not. I never found the date when the castle opened so I will choose to believe that my parents were telling me the truth and not trying to deprive me of every little girls dream. (ha ha) We ran into Cinderella's stepmother and evil step-sisters on the way in the castle. I don't know why but this is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.
Audrey making a wish using her wand and wishing star.
We saw Snow White, who was so sweet with Emily,
Ariel,
Sleeping Beauty, and Belle, who was so sweet with Justin. I don't think Justin minded Belle interrupting his breakfast!
Ariel,
One of my favorite character visits was with Prince Naveen from "Princess and the Frog." I felt like I was talking to the real Prince Naveen. He sounded exactly like the character in the movie and looked just like him. And he was hilarious!
Thursday was a rainy day so we tried to do things inside as much as possible. Audrey and Popa being goofy with Zurg from "Toy Story."
Audrey and Justin with Mickey and Minnie


The rain let up just in time for the "Main Street Electrical Parade."
The rain let up just in time for the "Main Street Electrical Parade."
We were halfway into the beautiful fireworks show when the heavens opened and unloaded a month's worth of rain on us in about 10 minutes. Not a dry spot on any of us!
The last day we decided to visit the Animal Kingdom again. We ran into Pooh Bear as soon as we walked in and Audrey was in heaven. She loves her princesses but Pooh Bear most definitely has a special place in her heart. In fact, when looking at stuffed animals, she chose another Pooh Bear. The exact same Pooh Bear that she already owns. But there was no changing her mind so now Audrey is the proud owner of one really beautiful, clean Pooh Bear, and his very loved, in desperate need of a bath twin. In the end I think it was a good choice. Now when she loses one (or when the dog tries to steal it again), we'll have a back up.
We also visited the petting zoo,
ran into more characters, danced to some African music,

and watched "A Bug's Life Show: 3D." That show was disturbing on so many levels. Definitely not the show for people who hate bugs.
and watched "A Bug's Life Show: 3D." That show was disturbing on so many levels. Definitely not the show for people who hate bugs.
We ended the day at the "Lion King" show which is amazing. If you ever go to the Animal Kingdom, you must see this show. We were on the front row (thanks, Jus!) and it was just as beautiful as I remembered. Wish I had pictures.
After getting kicked out of the Animal Kingdom at 5 pm (it is crazy to me that they close so early!!!), we enjoyed one last dinner together at the Medevial Times.
When we planned this trip, I knew that we would have fun. I figured there would be little fights and maybe some drama here and there but I was wrong. The biggest drama was who was going to sit by Magra everywhere we went but after Magra started her list to keep track of whose turn it was, there was no drama. We had so much fun and created so many memories that I know none of us will ever forget. It was hard to come back to reality but I am so grateful for the pictures, stories, souveniers, and memories that will stay with us forever.
When we planned this trip, I knew that we would have fun. I figured there would be little fights and maybe some drama here and there but I was wrong. The biggest drama was who was going to sit by Magra everywhere we went but after Magra started her list to keep track of whose turn it was, there was no drama. We had so much fun and created so many memories that I know none of us will ever forget. It was hard to come back to reality but I am so grateful for the pictures, stories, souveniers, and memories that will stay with us forever.


1 comment:
WOW!I may have to take back my vow to never take my kids to DisneyWorld. You make it look like so much FUN! I didn't know you called your mom "Magra"? Where did that come from? And that is so nice of Justin to get you guys front row seats all the time. He has the best connections:-) Who do the other two kids belong to? Graham? I have no idea what happened to the rest of the family! I LOVE the pictures. Thank you SOO much for sharing them. Seriously, I am getting tempted.
Post a Comment