Audrey chose to go bowling to celebrate New Year's Eve. I wasn't sure how much she was going to like it but with the bumpers and a really light ball designed for kids, she had a blast. After getting a running start, Audrey would throw the ball down the lane and then take this stance to watch it hit the pins. Funny girl. 

Emily also enjoyed bowling. She cheered us on in her stroller while she worked on gnawing her rattle to death. She is currently working on tooth #2.
After bowling and pizza, we headed over to a friend's house for some yummy desserts and socializing to ring in the New Year. Although, none of us made it to midnight. But I was too tired to care! The joys of getting old! Happy New Year!


1 comment:
Hey Kerstin! Your girls are precious! I just started blogging and am so surprised to see how many people I know that have blogs! So fun! :)Have 2011 is a blessed year for you and your family!
Post a Comment