Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time for a new fence???


I was talking to a friend this week and she was asking me if anything else had gone wrong after my "door drama" post. I should have knocked on wood when I told her that for now everything was fixed. This is what I came home to after our walk today. Luckily, this was less drama and more humor- and an easy fix by hammering the nails back in the fence. But Audrey was sad once it was fixed because she couldn't show them her belly button anymore ("bee bo" for all those Sandra Boynton lovers out there).

1 comment:

ashley said...

yup, the belly button faze is totally normal too. It makes me so excited for Chloe to be her age. Serioulsy...you are at the best stage so you better enjoy it before she starts mouthing off and yelling at you.