I'm thinking that it's time to say buy bye to the binkie. Really did I teach you NOTHING??? Totally kidding. Kids are great aren't they. They have these moments to make us laugh so we can survive all the moments that they don't make us laugh.
Her future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades!Couldn't resist! Your house is never dull with Audrey around, is it?
She is precious! She and Heath would be such good friends... :)
I think she's thinking "I'm going to give my mom a run for her money and out-do her coolness" so far she's doing pretty good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm thinking that it's time to say buy bye to the binkie. Really did I teach you NOTHING??? Totally kidding. Kids are great aren't they. They have these moments to make us laugh so we can survive all the moments that they don't make us laugh.
Her future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades!
Couldn't resist! Your house is never dull with Audrey around, is it?
She is precious! She and Heath would be such good friends... :)
I think she's thinking "I'm going to give my mom a run for her money and out-do her coolness" so far she's doing pretty good!
Post a Comment