Zero naps, 1 exhasuted little girl, 1 equally exhausted and frazzled mom, lots of whining, even more crying, smashed fingers and scratched up faces, spitting, hitting, and talking back (sometimes I miss the no talking days).
Yet, in the midst of a really crappy day, she can still make me laugh.
Audrey is eating corn straight from the can-- cold. This little girl loves corn so much that she isn't patient enough to let me heat it up.
In spite of this, I really hope that Audrey decides to nap tomorrow because I'm pretty sure one of us isn't going to survive another day like this.


6 comments:
I am sorry you had a bad day. I remember days like that...heck, who am I kidding, I still have them!
I love the picture of Audrey eating the corn. How funny! At least you can get veggies into her. Mine don't do so well with those...a
I'm glad I'm not the only one with these kind of days. But look at the bright side I have to do this everyday with 3- 2 of which are boys... Trust me Boys are soooo different. :) LOL Just know tomorrow is always a new day.
I hate to tell you but you will survive this day, again and again and again. Lots to look forward to! My nephew eats hotdogs out of the fridge and spaghetios out of the can. NASTY!
I'm just happy to know that I am not the only mom that has plenty of days like these!!! :)
I have many days like that! Eventually they go to sleep, and I try to soak up the silence. Because I know another day is coming!
so so cute i like her very nice thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment