Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reason #485 Why I Hate the Car Shopping Carts At the Grocery Store


But how do you say "NO" to her?

6 comments:

ashley said...

sounds like maybe you need some driving lessons! Hope you don't lose your whole nail. Nasty!

Meghan said...

OUCH!!!

She is so cute!

Our Happy Family said...

This picture of her reminds me soooo much of Baylee. We can't keep clothes on Baylee for anything.
Oh and ouch on your toe!!!

Jen Lloyd said...

Yikes. That actually made my stomach drop for a second. Is that your toe or Audrey's? I love that pic of her, what a sweetie!! OH!!! And the capes were a hit! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I hate those carts too. They haven't nearly taken off my toe but they've really made my life difficult.

I'm so excited your having a girl! Having sisters close together is so much fun. my girls play together more and more the older they get. It's so cute to watch. You're just lucky it's the same season.

Sara said...

How did I not know that happened to your toe!!!! I'm so sorry! Ouch!!