I was invited to a beautiful concert this afternoon and the singer graciously allowed me to record it. I personally love the dramatic ending. Broadway, here she comes!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was seriously the cutest thing I have seen! I can't wait to get home!
Ha! I just read Natalie's comment! You know it's true when two people say it!:) Kailey was looking over my shoulder and she started giggling after I did when Audrey did the arm thing. She was very seriously riveted before that though. She found nothing funny about the performance at all. She was taking notes:)
8 comments:
That was seriously the cutest thing I have seen! I can't wait to get home!
WOW!!! That was BEAUTIFUL!!! She is Adorable!!! Aunt Melissa :)
That was one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life! WOW! She's cute!
Ha! I just read Natalie's comment! You know it's true when two people say it!:) Kailey was looking over my shoulder and she started giggling after I did when Audrey did the arm thing. She was very seriously riveted before that though. She found nothing funny about the performance at all. She was taking notes:)
oh man i love that performance! so graceful and dynamic! what a cute kid you have.
O.K. that was just the sweetest thing ever!!!! I loved it. She sings much better than I do thats for sure, lol.
What a cutie! Loved it!
Hilarious!!! Loved it! The camera would've been shaking from my laughter!
Post a Comment