Not the greatest picture, but she doesn't sit still long enough for me to get a good picture anymore! But I did want to post a picture of my now 3 YEAR OLD. She has been talking about her birthday and turning 3 for months that I almost felt like the day would never get here! She requested a princess party (without being asked) so what I thought would just be a family get together turned into Audrey's very first birthday party with friends. I will post pictures soon along with many others from the past month. I'm not sure where the month went, but I hope to catch up on all the happenings soon.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Happy Birthday, Audrey!
Not the greatest picture, but she doesn't sit still long enough for me to get a good picture anymore! But I did want to post a picture of my now 3 YEAR OLD. She has been talking about her birthday and turning 3 for months that I almost felt like the day would never get here! She requested a princess party (without being asked) so what I thought would just be a family get together turned into Audrey's very first birthday party with friends. I will post pictures soon along with many others from the past month. I'm not sure where the month went, but I hope to catch up on all the happenings soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment