Friday, November 21, 2008

The Holiday Season Can Begin...

Audrey's Christmas pants are officially finished and I think they turned out so cute!!


Up close and personal with the ruffles.


My friend is embroidering this design on a shirt that Audrey will wear with her pants.


I must give MUCH of the credit to my very talented and PATIENT mother and a fantastic tutorial, http://jumpupanddown.typepad.com/jumpupanddown/2008/04/a-tutorial-ruff.html, that I came across with directions for making the ruffles.

Now, on to making 2 more pairs for my nieces. I thought they would enjoy matching with Audrey, since the 3 of them are all crazy about each other, and check off 2 Christmas presents in the process. I love multi-tasking!

4 comments:

ashley said...

You have lost your mind. Where is Kerstin? I want her back!

Britt said...

I love them. So darling. What a seamstress you are...

Our Happy Family said...

I love those pajamas. You are very talented. You will have to take a picture of her in them.

Tater Mama said...

Okay. Where'd you learn to sew?