I'm still laughing about this picture! As we were leaving the house this morning, Audrey insisted on getting her hat. She LOVES hats and tries to turn everything into a hat- boxes, pots and pans, the advertisement display's sitting on tables at the restaurant (you know, the ones featuring the yummiest looking dessert that you won't be able to stop thinking about because of the obnoxious, in your face display). Anyway, enough about my self control issues. Little Miss Independent wanted to put on her hat today all by herself and I about fell over laughing when I looked outside and saw her. The flap in the front technically goes over her ear and because of the way she was wearing it, the back of the hat was pointed just like the front. Positioned this way reminds me of those Trojan helmets (I think those are the right ones). Ahhh... thank goodness for the moments that make us laugh.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Picture of the Week
I'm still laughing about this picture! As we were leaving the house this morning, Audrey insisted on getting her hat. She LOVES hats and tries to turn everything into a hat- boxes, pots and pans, the advertisement display's sitting on tables at the restaurant (you know, the ones featuring the yummiest looking dessert that you won't be able to stop thinking about because of the obnoxious, in your face display). Anyway, enough about my self control issues. Little Miss Independent wanted to put on her hat today all by herself and I about fell over laughing when I looked outside and saw her. The flap in the front technically goes over her ear and because of the way she was wearing it, the back of the hat was pointed just like the front. Positioned this way reminds me of those Trojan helmets (I think those are the right ones). Ahhh... thank goodness for the moments that make us laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She's just setting new style trends, yo!
Post a Comment