The first hunt was at church. They had a flashlight egg hunt for the kids Friday night and since I had to be there because I teach the little girls' class (we only have 1 girl in each age group so they combined all the girls to one class), Audrey got to tag along. They let all the kids 5 and under go first and Audrey ran past ALL the eggs in the field, grabbed the orange cone used to designate the areas to stay in and yelled, "I got it!" It was so funny!
Saturday morning we took her to Cedar Hill Farm for their egg hunt. I just love that place! She got to ride the ponies,
feed the animals (this time she actually fed them instead of watching),
ride the railroad,
Such a fun place! Saturday afternoon we went to Brett's parent's house for Easter dinner. His mom and sister organized their annual egg hunt and fun was had by all. Although, at this point, Audrey decided she didn't need the eggs anymore. She would pick up an egg, get the candy out, and toss the egg on the ground.
Audrey with her cousins.
Even though the weekend was really busy, we had a wonderful time visiting with family, eating A LOT of great food, and remembering why we celebrate the Easter season.


2 comments:
Wow! Audrey had an action packed Easter! The good thing is you get all the candy!! I thought the Easter egg hunt with flashlights was a fantastic idea! I'm going to do that one next year!
So fun...I love Easter, and I also LOVE the flashlight Easter egg hunt...I may try it too. Only 2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment