Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun With Granny and Popa

Audrey and I went to visit my Granny and Popa Moore today. We had such a fun time visiting with them and eating lunch (thanks again!). I was so glad that I brought my camera because Audrey and Popa provided some great picture opportunities!

Audrey got to help Popa water all the flowers and feed the goldfish in the pond.

I can guarantee you the words coming out of her mouth as she was swatting Popa's hand away were, "No! Stop it, Popa! I do it!"

Audrey would smell the flowers...
and then run away giggling.

Her favorite word this week is princess. Doesn't she look just like a princess in this picture? Don't be fooled. "Pwincess" was sent to time out TWICE today at the gym for hitting. And so it begins... heaven help me!

All I heard until bedtime was "fun day," "Popa an Gwanny," "fish food," and "flowers." Thanks, Granny and Popa for a wonderful day!

4 comments:

ashley said...

cute pictures. I can't wait until Chloe is 2. Such a fun age. so umm....ONE WEEK!!!

Tater Mama said...

Welcome to two-years-old! Time outs, hitting, "I do it myself!" Oh, girl, it's just beginning! the hugs are still just as sweet, though! :)

Anonymous said...

I think we have all similiar pictures with Popa in the garden. It's funny that now its him with the great grandchild. It is so cute.

katie said...

TWO YEARS??? So should I be worried that Dax is already hitting?? So far it is just me and his siblings...SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!